Hello !Guest! Welcome To Torrentinvites - Your #1 Source For Torrent Invites! #Click Here# To Register For Free And Gain Full Access To TI! Shoutbox etc...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Google Digg Delicious Reddit Pinterest
TI Forum User Clases ( Ranks )
TI Forum User Clases ( Ranks )

.:. Banned - Username Style: [Image: gaD7pWx.png] -- Ranks Image:                           [Image: J9QAOlG.png]

This is the rank of those who are banned, Prohibited person from forum, a cheater or a liar ( human / User ) !!!

.:. New User - Username Style: [Image: 97qdIu5.png] -- Ranks Image:                 [Image: lpE5Ffs.png]

Privileges include a maximum amount of 50 stored messages.

The default user class of new members.

.:. Veteran - Username Style:[Image: ijBKrQC.gif] [Image: ZStEqgt.png] -- Ranks Image:                       [Image: Wj6Q14n.png]

Privileges include a maximum amount of 100 stored messages.

Requires 50 posts (no spam) Reputation Point: 5 ,and must have been a member for atleast 30 days.

.:. Advanced - Username Style: [Image: 3nJE4hi.png] -- Ranks Image:                      [Image: 6AGZy5b.png]

Privileges include a maximum amount of 200 stored messages and additional post & thread capabilities.

Requires 100 posts (no spam) Reputation Point: 20, and must have been a member for atleast 60 days.

.:. Elíte - Username Style: [Image: 7L2KYnI.png] -- Ranks Image:                                  [Image: dcQKDCM.png]

Privileges include a maximum amount of 350 stored messages and additional post & thread capabilities.

Requires 250 posts (no spam) Reputation Point: 50,and must have been a member for atleast 120 days.

.:. V.I.P - Username Style:[Image: FmZer1h.gif] [Image: ruE4jyB.png] -- Ranks Image:                                       [Image: z3XctI8.png]

This is a special rank, Not Askable - if the staff gives you this rank ( But it is forbidden to ask for it )

Privileges include a maximum amount of 500 stored messages and additional post & thread capabilities ( Special Section - V.I.P Giveaway )

.:. Trusted - Username Style:[Image: GLoCXrm.gif] [Image: wxmPDvf.png] -- Ranks Image:                          [Image: WjrTGfa.png]

This is a special rank, Not Askable - if the staff gives you this rank ( But it is forbidden to ask for it )-They helped a lot in the forum, and many successful exchanges here on the forum!!!

Privileges include a maximum amount of 700 stored messages and additional post & thread capabilities ( Special Section - V.I.P Giveaway + Trusted Trade Section )

.:. Moderators - Username Style: [Image: c72NyfW.png] -- Ranks Image:               [Image: uhMYCXT.png]

He's the Forum Moderator, It is forbidden to ask for this rank Apply Can Be Here: Apply Staff

He is moderating the forum, and if something wrong happens in the forum ,report for [Image: pfSIU1z.png] or [Image: KhxoaIO.png] !!!

Privileges include a maximum amount of 800 stored messages and additional post & thread capabilities ( Special Section - V.I.P Giveaway + Trusted Trade Section + Staff Giveaway )

.:. Super Moderators - Username Style: [Image: cIz0ejl.png] -- Ranks Image: [Image: lONVpKV.png]

He's the Forum Super Moderator, It is forbidden to ask for this rank Apply Can Be Here: Apply Staff

He is moderating the forum, and if something wrong happens in the forum ,report for [Image: pfSIU1z.png] or [Image: UJpF0OU.png] !!!

Privileges include a maximum amount of 900 stored messages and additional post & thread capabilities ( Special Section - V.I.P Giveaway + Trusted Trade Section + Staff Giveaway )

.:. Administrators - Username Style: [Image: gTHE1Rn.png] -- Ranks Image:           [Image: 3dwFQf3.png]

He is the Administrator of the Forum, Full Right is all over him , He is the  Moderator and Super Moderators director !Do not criticize your work never !!!

He's the Forum Administrators, It is forbidden to ask for this rank Apply Can Be Here: Apply Staff

Privileges include a maximum amount of 1000 stored messages and additional post & thread capabilities ( Special Section - V.I.P Giveaway + Trusted Trade Section + Staff Giveaway )

.:. Owner - Username Style: @TheTrader  -- Ranks Image:                          [Image: 5YoUjNx.png]

This rank is unique and can never be requested, He is the founder of the forum, You have a full right over everything and Everybody's boss !!!

This rank is not applicable, who, however, is immediately banned from doing so !!! For him, everything is available in the forum

We reserve the Right to Change - Regards: @TheTrader

[Image: 4TzwKh0.png]

The OFFICIAL TorrentInvites Selling Store # Click Here

If You Have Questions  Just Write Me Pm # Click Here

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to TheTrader for this post:
  • Babos, Pablik90